THE DESK

Tuesday, 23 September 2014


I got this desk as a gift from my Grandmother the other day and I'm so in love with it. It's at least 50 years old and it was a gift from my Grandfather to my Grandmother. 

I remember when I was a little girl I used to sit by this desk whenever I was visiting, stealing jewelry from her jewelry box and smudging Chanel lipstick all over my face. Now it's mine and I'm ready to keep it for a new 50 years making more memories. 

// Sorry for the absence, but I got the whole blog thing a bit...I don't know. Anyways, I'm trying once again. New school year, new opportunities. If you read my blog before I think some new changes will be made in terms of what I will post etc. It will obviously be a lot of fashion, but also lifestyle and interior. Thank you for reading and please do follow me on instagram: stinebaarlid and on bloglovin. I'm still in Norway but I will be back in London on the 6th of October. But before that: FLORIDA.

No comments:

Post a Comment