FALL ESSENTIALS

Friday, 26 September 2014


Fedora Hat from Lindex, Sweater from Acne Studios, Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream, Origins Cream and Acne Studios Boots

The hat is perfect when you have a bad hair day or when you just want to give a little umph to your outfit. The sweater is actually so oversized that it works as a dress, so I will be styling it with blue or black jeans and tights. The boots are super comfy and has a little cowboy feel to them and will look super fresh with and all black (my favorite) outfit or denim outfit. 

When fall arrives, nothing is more important that giving your skin the hydration that it needs. Drink plenty of water and use a good facial cream every day! Also, I have sworn to Elizabeth Arden's eight hour cream for ten years now (!) and I will never stop using it. It does wonders for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment