TODAY IN THE SUN

Friday, 10 January 2014




Today I'm wearing a Zara hat, Designers Remix Collection coat, Urban Outfitters shirt, 
J brand jeans, Givenchy bag and Hermès bracelet. 

I asked Christina (TheLondonGirl) to take some pictures of me when I got home from Uni today. Love Fridays because I get to start my day early and finish it early. Yey to the weekend!

Not really a special outfit today, on short days like these I can't be bothered to make an effort, but I figured you wanted to see anyway. My coat is one-of-a-kind and I love it! The fur is Toscana shearling, which is a sheep, so I don't think it counts as "fur fur". To my English readers, please check out the designer, they have so much nice stuff. Although I'm not sure where you can get it in the UK. Haha. Possibly Selfridges? 

Hope you all have a nice weekend! Talk to you later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment