GOING SCOTTISH

Thursday, 9 January 2014


Today I'm wearing Zara coat, Topshop skirt, Nike shoes and Balenciaga bag. 

Forgot to show you how the coat looks like when it's closed, so I did that today (it's on sale at Zara if you want to get your hands on it). 

I've become obsessed with knee-length skirts, I think they are really classy and elegant. I have several in black, but when I saw this red checked skirt at Topshop before Christmas, I couldn't help myself. It can be a bit tricky to style since the print is so much, but I styled it with a grey Ralph Lauren cashmere jumper. I would have preferred to wear my Acne Track shoes, but since I do a lot of walking during the day they are not really ideal. But I think the Nike shoes give the outfit a more edgy look. And the bag is just heaven and makes any outfit my style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment