NEW NAME

Thursday, 5 December 2013

Hi everyone. 

As you all can see, I have now changed my blog name to something a bit more sophisticated. Well, at least I think it is. Everything on the blog is the same, so everything from previous posts should be here. 

I'm currently in the middle of my final assignment before I can take my sought-after Christmas vacation. The days pass by like firecrackers and I have no idea what day it is. All I'm doing is writing my report. For those curious to know what the assignment is about, it is a fashion research report about different style tribes. For example punk, goth or heritage. We had to go around London and take street style pictures of people and use it in our paper. I have taken about 100 pictures for this assignment, so its a big puzzle. I think its interesting, but its a lot of work. 

Good luck to all with your exams, papers or presentations! A well deserved vacation awaits you when its over. 

xx, Stine


A picture taken by me that I'm using in my paper: Street art in Brick Lane, Shoreditch.


No comments:

Post a Comment